Are you interested in a job at one of the best summer camps in Canada? All you need to do is rinse dishes, cups, and silverware then wash them with the use of an industrial dishwasher that will be made available in the summer camps.
>Staff applications for Summer 2019 will open on November 19th 2018!
Come and work at camp! Please see a list of the available jobs in the sections below. Once you have decided on the job that is best suited to you, click on the button below to fill out the staff application!
Interviews for new staff will begin in December. For all returning staff applicants, thank you for your continued support and we will contact you on an individual basis over the coming weeks. All staff at The Taylor Statten Camps are required to have the appropriate (position dependent) swim, first aid and CPR qualifications upon their arrival at camp.
- Rinse all dishes, cups, and silverware then wash them with the use of an industrial dishwasher.
- Put away dishes, cups, and silverware in their correct locations.
- Sweep and mop dish room after every meal.
- Take out the trash and compost after every meal.
- Make sure the dish room area is kept clean. Straighten counter and clean after each meal.
- These are not the only duties to be performed. Some duties may be reassigned and other duties may be assigned as required.
- Emergency First Aid or Equivalent and CPR “B”
Compensation varies depending on the position and experience. All positions include room, board, laundry and use of facilities.
Dates of employment: June 16 – August 23, 2019 inclusive.