Are you an expert or novice Forklift Driver? Opportunities abounds in the United States of America (USA) for people who are strong and ready to work. Forklift Driver job involve some lifting, pushing and carrying of heavy objects. So if you are not strong enough, please do not apply. See the Job description below:
- Ability to exert heavy physical effort, regularly involving some combination of climbing and balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or crawling and which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of mildly heavy weight (20-50 pounds) and occasionally involving handling heavier objects (up to 100 pounds).
- Ability to operate light and heavy equipment
- Ability to handle equipment, tools, knobs and switches requiring precise movement of the fingers and hands
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work well with others
- Maintain quality and production standards
5 A.M.-1:30 P.M. with chance for overtime
Warehouse / Delivery
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
High School or better.