Do you have some experience operating a forklift? Regardless of how recent your experience was, we offer a certification and training course once hired.
9" src="https://suneventreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/forklift-job-1024x543.jpg" alt="" width="696" height="369" srcset="https://suneventreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/forklift-job-1024x543.jpg 1024w, https://suneventreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/forklift-job-300x159.jpg 300w, https://suneventreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/forklift-job-768x407.jpg 768w, https://suneventreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/forklift-job-696x369.jpg 696w, https://suneventreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/forklift-job-1068x566.jpg 1068w, https://suneventreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/forklift-job-793x420.jpg 793w, https://suneventreg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/forklift-job.jpg 1510w" sizes="(max-width: 696px) 100vw, 696px" />
Our Forklift Drivers load and unload pallets with containers of merchandise from trailers, which includes loading, unloading and stacking melon boxes and pallets.
Join our fun and close-knit team!
Great benefits package for full-time associates and various perks and shopping discounts!
We offer flexible schedules and competitive benefits such as Health, dental, and life insurance.
In addition Vacation Pay, holiday pay, personal time, sick leave, and a robust retirement plan to help you plan for your future.
We offer additional rewards such as AT&T discounts, Training and development for all employees, 30% shopping discount, and up to 10% off of University of Phoenix… Plus many more great rewards.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Must have the functional and technical skills to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job.
Recommended: Warehouse Delivery Driver Job in Canada
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using a forklift loads and unloads pallets with containers of merchandise from trailers. Loads bales into trailers. Dumps trash container. Moves and stacks pallets of pack away boxes in the storage area. Moves and stacks pallets containing Target merchandise and puts in appropriate place.
- Pallets with containers of merchandise that are stacked in tiers must be blocked, interlocked and limited in height so that they are stable and secure against sliding or collapse. Containers of the same size shall be stacked one upon the other whenever possible. Large containers shall never be stacked on top of smaller containers
- Keeps aisles, dock area, doorways, turns and passage ways clear. Keep storage areas free from materials that can cause slips or trips.
- You will checks fluid levels, battery percentage, and hoses
- You will check the wear and tear on the air pressure in tires (if any problems always report to supervisor).
Physical Requirements: Lifting and Carrying objects weighing 20 pounds constantly, 30 pounds frequently, and up to 40 pounds occasionally to raise objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to- position requiring the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles. Additional requirements outlined in the formal job description.
We are Goodwill Denver – we translate the good in the local community to programs and resources that change lives. While you might know us through our Denver thrift stores, we’re more than just a place for great deals – we have programs that improve our community and inspire hope, one person at a time.
Join us today for a rewarding career! Apply now or go to our website at goodwilldenver.org/careers or email email@example.com for more information.
**Please note that we follow federal guidelines during the hiring process**