Receptionist Part-time job in Australia. Interested applicants can apply by following the procedures below;
Work type: Part time
Categories: Administration & Office Support
As receptionist at Sportsbet, you’ll ensure people’s first impressions and experience is a positive one, and be the go-to person on a whole lot of things that ensure the smooth running of our office.
You understand that every person that walks in our door is important, whether it’s the fresh-fruit delivery guy, a candidate coming in for an interview, a board member or someone’s Mum, you’ll make sure they all receive the same positive Sportsbet experience.
You’ll be wearing many hats so you’ll have to be really good at switching between them as needed. You can go from ordering stationery, to greeting guests, to assisting with an event set-up, to ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are tidy.
Sportsbet is Australia’s leading online wagering company. We’re part of a global company, a big player with a start-up soul. The pace of change is exhilarating, we’re constantly innovating to bring excitement to life for our customers and our people.
Is this role for me?
- You’ve got the right kind of personality and initiative to think on your feet and make awesome things happen in a fast-paced environment.
- Your enthusiasm and can-do attitude makes you super approachable for staff and visitors alike.
- You’re happy getting down n’ dirty with the physical, managing our front of house spaces to ensure they’re always looking sharp.
- You don’t mind answering the same question multiple times in the same day, because it’s a different person each time – each one is another chance to make someone’s day.
- You are highly organised, and the thought of juggling multiple tasks and meeting every deadline doesn’t scare you.
- You take kindness and throw that stuff like it’s confetti. You go the extra mile to surprise and delight!
- You may not have a degree in technology but you know more than your Dad does, and when you’re faced with a question you don’t know the answer to̷ 0;you find one!
- You have an eye for the smallest of details and you make sure that even the most repetitive of tasks are done right whilst also seeking out value-add opportunities.
We also want to make this the best place you’ll ever work, and we’ve got some sweet perks to make that happen:
- Free brekky, flexible working, discounted Myki & gym memberships and loads of events and fun stuff throughout the year
- Amazing growth opportunities. We’d place a bet on Sportsbet’s commitment to developing the careers of its peeps (just ask the many ones who moved into new roles with us this year). We also understand that career development doesn’t always mean people leadership. We have thought leader and specialist talent programs to cater for that too.
- Interesting and innovative projects using cutting edge technology supported by talented people.
At Sportsbet, we take Responsible Gambling very seriously. Check out the tools & information we provide our customers to help manage their gambling on our dedicated site here.
Advertised: 13 Dec 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time