Want to work as a Security Supervisor in Dubai? Here is your opportunity, if you meet the requirements, you can apply. This is for someone looking for full time job in Dubai.
|Duration of fixed-term contract (in months):||24|
|Anticipated Start Date||01-02-2019|
Key Task: What Is Required of you
- To undertake full responsibility of the security officers and to enforce security policies and procedures in accordance with Accor guidelines and also insure compliance to all local regulations.
- To provide supervisory guidance and support to all security officer colleagues within the security department.
- To create a safe and secure environment for the guest and colleagues.
- To assist GM/HM In Charge of the property in developing and implementing the standard operating security procedures.
- To assist gm/hm In Charge of the property in developing and training hotel associates in fire fighting, fire evacuation as per local civil defense.
- To investigate, review and follow up on all incidents, loss & accident reports.
- To effectively resolve guest related conflicts and accordingly communicate to EAM In Charge
- To perform daily administration of hotel’s key control program.
- To be responsible for the life safety policies and procedures as dictated by local civil defense.
- To be responsible for the day to day operation of Security Department and should effectively enforce hotel’s rule and regulations.
- To supervise the administration of lost and found with daily audits and exercise gate pass control procedure.
- To perform additional tasks and duties as assigned by the GM/HM In Charge and also promptly respond to directions given by Manager on Duty.
- To protect hotel assets.
- To ensure delivery of the 15-Minutes Guest Satisfaction Guarantee Service as per IBIS standard
- To be fully aware, conversant and embody Accor’s spirit, values and goals, and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
- To be fully aware and conversant of Accor’ environmental charter and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
- To be fully aware and conversant of ISO9001/ISO14001 policies and procedures and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.