If you are not in the USA and you want to apply for Job, you want to first know about Work permit and how to apply for visa to USA. Shellfish Farm workers are needed in the United States of America for immediate employment. See the details and how to apply below;
Entry level farm labor position. Responsible for assisting with general farm operations including, but not limited to the planting, maintenance and harvest of the company’s clam and oyster beds while working low tide will be paid piece rate. Will also perform general grounds maintenance and upkeep and assist with various projects as needed while working on high tide will be paid at an hourly wage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Perform tasks on the shellfish beds as directed, to include harvesting oysters in tubs, installing pipe and hanging longlines, and planting, maintaining and harvesting clam beds during low tide.
- Demonstrate the ability to work safely and effectively in inclement weather and adverse conditions that are typically found on the tide beds and on the boats.
- Assist with farm organization and clean up as directed during high tide.
- Operate various farm equipment including pallet jacks, forklifts, and farm boats.
- Complete paperwork, logs and maintain records as required.
- Maintain farm safety at all times; comply with company health and safety guidelines.
- Provide back up support for other duties as needed, to include acting as a deckhand on the dredge boats, cutting longline pipe and making longlines during high tide.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job.
- Education and Experience
- Minimum of six months related experience in the construction, manufacturing, farming, fish processing or related industry.
- Prior boat operator experience and license.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License preferred.
- Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Computer skills in MS Office Suite, primarily Word and Excel.
- Data entry skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. When you add in the additional benefits below to our competitive base wages, you can increase your total compensation up to 25%.
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical, prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short term disability.
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company profit sharing match
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.