Do you want to work in Dubai as a Staff Assistant? The United Arab Emirates is one of the most growing country in the world and they are looking for workers from Africa who is ready to work.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category: ADMINISTRATION JOBS
Job Type: Full-time.
>Staff Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a Staff Assistant to join our HR team. You will perform various administrative tasks to support our employees on a daily basis. Interested Candidates Please apply with updated CV. Only shortlisted Candidates will be Contacted.
Recommended: How to Get a Job in Dubai in 5 Easy Steps
Staff Assistant Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for regular company procedures.
- Organize and maintain employee records.
- Answer employees’ queries and forward them to the HR department as needed.
- Update internal databases.
- Retrieve company and employee data, as requested.
- Arrange staff travel and accommodations.
- Check office supply stock and place orders when needed.
Related: Office Clerk Job in Dubai
Staff Assistant Requirements:
- Candidate with experience as a Staff Assistant.
- Knowledge of office and HR procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with office equipment.
- Professionalism while collaborating with varying managerial levels.